KleenSpeed seeks exceptionally talented individuals who are committed to a sustainable future. We believe electric vehicles will replace the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) car in the 21st Century, a belief which all our employees share. Our mission and vision is to become an engine of this transition.
Our organization is based on the potential of individual talent coupled with team enthusiasm to develop game-changing technologies. KleenSpeed’s R&D department includes engineers and technicians with expertise in electrical and mechanical systems with an emphasis in the EV arena. Technical fabrication, prototyping skills, resourcefulness, and hands-on experience are a priority. We are also interested in business talent related with the financing, production, marketing and adoption of electric vehicles.
Please check this page for our current openings. Unique individuals with special talents and a passionate commitment to the EV future are welcome to submit new employment proposals for consideration.
If you would like to be part of our technical team please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other inquiries are to be directed to: email@example.com. Please include your area of interest/expertise in the subject line and a copy of your resume in your correspondence.
KleenSpeed Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Mountain View, CA
As a Software Engineer, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of KleenSpeed’s key products & vehicles. This engineer will be responsible for driving mission critical software development on our energy storage solutions, battery management systems, and control & driver interface applications for our prototype vehicles.
- Design embedded system and subsystem software architecture for KleenSpeed products
- Program and Debug in embedded C & assembly (ARM architecture)
- Design and implement control algorithms
- Create and analyze code for fault tolerance
- Test and validate software
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Capable of delivering high-quality C and assembly (ARM architecture)
- Familiar with the embedded microprocessor design process: compilers, debuggers, IDE and source code control
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability
- Experience with logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and basic lab equipment
- Experience with automotive and/or battery management systems preferred